A new report, published by Policy Exchange in March, highlights the shocking impact of LGBT ideology in our schools. It found:
- Seven in ten schools are failing to inform families when pupils question or change their ‘gender identity’
- Four in ten schools operate policies of ‘gender self-identification’
- At least 28% of secondary schools are not maintaining single sex toilets
- 19% of secondary schools are not maintaining single-sex changing rooms
- 72% of schools are teaching that people have a ‘gender identity’ that may be different from their biological sex
- 25% of schools are teaching that some people or children ‘may be born in the wrong body’.
Tim Dieppe, Head of Public Policy for Christian Concern, will talk on the sexualisation of children in our schools and why there is cause for hope.
When? 24 June 2023, 18:00 – 19:30 Hrs.
Other talks on this series:
- Sunday 18 June, 18:30 Hrs. A Biblical Theology of Sex by Pastor Regan King from The Angel Church, London.
- Sunday 25 June, 18:30 Hrs. Worship and Identity by Pastor Kevin Felix-Hollington.
Halling Baptist Church, Vicarage Road, Halling, Rochester, Kent ME2 1BE